Companies value relies mainly on their intangible assets (brands, trademarks, patents, softwares, digital projects, know-how, contracts, tradesecrets …). Indeed, these assets guarantee their capital of development and innovation.
It is also demonstrated that these assets directly and positively impact the growth and profitability of companies.
As such, intangible assets are of a strategic nature that must be mastered, developed, and better valued.
Finantis Value assists its clients in:
- the identification of their intangible assets
- the implementation of processes to monitor and manage these assets
- the accounting and / or strategic integration of these assets
- the control and value development of the assets portfolio
- the portfolio audit
- the financial valuation of intangible assets
- the financial information related to your intangible assets to meet the needs of your investors.