According to Finantis Value, "innovation is capital"
Today, 60 to 90% of the companies’ value rely on their intangible assets (brands, trademarks, patents, softwares, digital projects, know-how, contracts, trade secrets …). These assets guarantee their development and innovation capital.
Considering this fact, Finantis Value supports companies in their strategy of management and development of intangible assets in terms of:
- Finance: financial valuations of intangible assets (brands, trademarks, patents, softwares, digital solutions, know-how, trade secret…), business financial valuation, financial engineering,
- Innovative assets management: equity related operations, audit, due diligence, optimization of their protection, development of their value.
- Supporting financial communication,
- Estimating goodwill and PPA (purchase price allocation)
The economic environment encourages companies to perform valuations and to ensure control of their intangible assets, and the risks arising from their commercial development.
We propose to support you in the monitoring and valuation of your intangible assets. The management and valuation of innovations, as well as their image, enable companies to ensure their development and long-term strategy.
Financial information related to your intangible assets requires a communication in accordance with the needs of your investors.
We assist you in your developments and in the valuation of your assets. Thus we help you to ensure the robustness of your brands and patents defense strategy, but also of all your processes related to innovation.
We offer our expertise to support these issues’ management and to improve your performance, your financial communications and to achieve your goals.
Finantis Value is innovative
We have developed a unique web service to facilitate the assessment of your IP rights value.
With IP’Nuts, you can get within 3 days a first trustworthy and realistic value estimate of your patents, trademarks and designs.
- Providing technical support, estimating intangible assets, assisting your financial communication.
- Supporting your teams, during investigations or acquisitions, to value the acquired assets.
- Enable you to manage your intangible assets portfolios in order to ensure the reliability of your management and financial communication.
Finantis is a recognized player in this market.
Finantis group is, before anything else, a team of over 30 dedicated, experienced and qualified professionals. with a thorough knowledge of assets valuation, corporate world, legal and financial issues.
Our methodology complies with national and international standards and is suitable for any company.
Our availability is permanent. It corresponds to our customer service’s conception. Our priority is to guarantee a highly professional quality.
Being fully involved with our customers is the essential component of our service. We built this spirit from a wide and diversified clientele.